REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Flexible work schedule and possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays
- Group insurance program (medical, optional dental, life and long-term disability), travel insurance
- Group RRSP and employer contribution to a DPSP
- Access to a telemedicine program (for the whole family)
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Fully paid leave between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Opportunity to participate in various social and recognition activities throughout the year
Are you a master of numbers and a true virtuoso of financial analysis? Do you excel at managing a variety of tasks and possess in-depth knowledge of the financial markets? Would you like to expand your area of expertise into the field of industrial custom manufacturing?
An exciting and versatile challenge awaits you! REXFAB is actively seeking a Talet Accountant to join its existing team.
Work schedule: 40 hours per week, flexible schedule with the possibility of telecommuting.
What does this job involve?
As a key member of our team, you will work closely with our CFO to assist her in the production of financial statements, the analysis of financial reports and variances, as well as the budget and month-end process. You will also be responsible for cost management, cash flow and cash requirements planning. You will be asked to help improve accounting policies and procedures to ensure the efficiency and quality of the company’s financial programs.
What will your daily life look like?
- Work closely with the CFO to prepare financial statements
- Analyze financial reports in detail and identify variances
- Play a key role in cost management, cash flow planning and cash flow monitoring
- Design in-depth financial analyses, develop financial models and make strategic recommendations
- Actively participate in the budget process and monthly closings
- Develop and optimize a project costing model and contribute to the improvement of budgeting procedures
- Review and improve accounting and financial policies and procedures to ensure effectiveness and compliance
- Ensure the quality and performance of ongoing programs within the organization
- Provide support to the US division
Are you the person we’re looking for ?
- Diploma: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- Certification: CPA an asset
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Essential specific knowledge: Comfortable working with Windows environment and Excel. Knowledge of ERP systems and accounting software.
- Language skills: Fluency in written and spoken French is essential for this position. Ability to communicate in written and spoken English is required to communicate with our US division and partners.
- Specific skills required: Confidentiality, rigor, organization and analytical skills. Ability to work on several files at once and to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.