INLINE VACUUM DEPANNER
AUTOMATE DEPANNING OF
BREADS, BUNS AND ROLLS
Rexfab’s Inline Vacuum Depanner (IVD) is designed to automate depanning and integrating into a bakery’s complete pan handling operations. We offer three models based on the width of the vacuum chamber: 24, 36 and 42 inches. Our IVD improves sanitation, reduces power consumption and operates at low-decibel volumes compared to similar systems. The IVD can be optimized and automated further with the following options:
- Infeed metering conveyor
- Delidder with variable-speed motor
- Remote cyclone separator (for products with toppings)
- Hood connected to remote cyclone over air jets when using Puratos-type toppings
- Combo machine design for production of both breads and buns/rolls
- Lid, pan and product conveyors
Rexfab’s IVD is compact and can fit onto your existing line, replacing a less efficient unit.
Why should your bakery install an Inline Vacuum Depanner?
- Fully menu-driven, preventing operators from making multiple manual adjustments.
- Sanitary design reduces cleaning time and risk of food recalls.
- Minimizes the ambient noise level below 85 decibels.
- User-friendly Human Machine Interface (HMI) allows operators to select a recipe with no further manual adjustments.
- A stand-alone unit with its own control panel, so bakeries can easily integrate it into existing production lines.
- Exceptional sanitation with stainless steel construction and maximized angled surfaces to reduce buildup.