REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Flexible work schedule and possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays
- Group insurance program (medical, optional dental, life and long-term disability), travel insurance
- Group RRSP and employer contribution to a DPSP
- Access to a telemedicine program (for the whole family)
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Fully paid leave between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Opportunity to participate in various social and recognition activities throughout the year
Would you like to take on new challenges in the industrial sector and in custom production? Are you physically fit, versatile and able to take initiative? Are you an excellent time manager and resourceful?
An exciting challenge with various tasks is waiting for you! REXFAB is actively seeking a full-time order picker.
Work schedule: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8 to 4:30 pm. The schedule can be changed to allow for an earlier finish on Fridays.
What does this job involve?
By joining the company, you will work in collaboration with the production team and will be called upon to prepare the various parts kits for assembly, pick items destined for orders and sort work orders according to established manufacturing processes.
What will your daily life look like?
- Prepare parts kits for the assembly stage
- Check availability of materials and supplies
- Monitor the progress of the various machined parts
- Sort work orders according to manufacturing processes
- Manage modification requests, additions and cancellations on the floor during production, in partnership with the various departments involved
- Participate in the inventory of consumed products by entering it into the integrated system (ERP)
- Apply the various occupational health and safety standards
- Assist with general work in the production division as required
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- Diploma : High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience : 2 years as a production helper in an industrial environment
- Good understanding of production plans and instructions
- Physically fit and autonomous person
- Comfortable using computerized manufacturing management tools (an asset)
- Good organization sills and able to work in team
- Meet deadlines, punctual and hardworking
- Familiar with health and safety regulations and quality standards