REXFAB is a provider of integrated automated solutions for the North American bakery industry. Our passionate team is dedicated to finding optimal solutions for North American bakers. REXFAB stands out for its sense of innovation, its commitment to its customers, and the unique quality of its products.
Life at Rexfab
At REXFAB, we recognize the importance of having a stimulating and enjoyable job. We value our team members and understand their needs. We offer an environment focused on exciting challenges and professional development, allowing for self-development.
In addition to offering working conditions and an environment that will please you, work-family balance and social life are essential. By joining the team, you are part of a big family that supports each other and moves forward together!
- Flexible work schedule and possibility of finishing at noon on Fridays
- Group insurance program (medical, optional dental, life and long-term disability), travel insurance
- Group RRSP and employer contribution to a DPSP
- Access to a telemedicine program (for the whole family)
- Reimbursement for sports activities
- Fully paid leave between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Opportunity to participate in various social and recognition activities throughout the year
What does this job involve?
By joining our company and our team, you will be called upon to collaborate with various internal company players, and your talent will be put to good use in producing and correcting 2D and 3D drawings using computer-aided design software, which will be used to set up and manufacture equipment in the factory, in a “made-to-measure” production context.
What will your daily life look like?
- Create precise technical drawings using computer-aided design software (Inventor, AutoCad, etc.)
- Produce 2D drawings based on 3D concepts, as well as any modifications required to drawings (2D and 3D)
- Manage production transfers
- Participate in project meetings and communicate with customers as needed and requested
- Carry out various Internet searches for suppliers of materials required for projects
Are you the person we’re looking for ?
- Diploma in industrial drafting or in mechanical engineering, two (2) years’ experience in a similar position in a manufacturing company
- Experience in a development and manufacturing environment for custom-designed and manufactured automated equipment (a strong asset)
- Excellent command of computed-aided design software (Inventor, AutoCad, 3D)
- Knowledge of 3D modeling (an asset) as well as mechanics, pneumatics, electricity, etc.
- Good blueprint reading skills and general knowledge of various materials and machining processes
- Experience with MS Office suite (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Sense of initiative, autonomy and rigor
- Good structure and organization, ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Good command of french and English to communicate with internal and external stakeholders (USA/Canada)
Are you up to the challange? We look forward to meeting you!