Rexfab Sponsors Canadian Baking Panel at BEMA Convention
19 July 2017
A Canadian Baking panel was held during this year’s BEMA Convention in Laguna Niguel, California, June 26-30th 2017.
The panel included industry experts covering a broad range of the topics governing the industrial baking arena in Canada. Within others, attendees learned about the state of the Canadian baking industry, product innovations and bakery growth segments, and numerous other intricacies that make the Canadian baking industry unique.
The panel was moderated by Patrice Painchaud, VP Sales & Marketing, Rexfab Inc. Speakers included:
• Dave Lamothe, VP Operations at Groupe Première Moisson
• John Garofalo, VP Engineering at Weston Bakeries
• Rogelio Arreguin, Engineering, Maintenance and Sustainability Director at Canada Bread
For more information:
Rexfab Inc: www.rexfab.com
BEMA: Bakery Equipment Manufacturers and Allieds (www.bema.org)
Sign up to our Fabnews
- Une autre virée autour du Lac Memphrémagog pour l’équipe Rexfab 11 October 2018
- 10ans déjà! 14 June 2018
- Hartmann All-Distributor Sales Meeting 27 April 2018